A graduate from the University of Mary Hardin Baylor, is the Founder/CEO of Sacrifice Training.
He began this business in search of serving athletes with the most efficient, beneficial training in the area. His experience during his journey as an elite athlete both on the collegiate and professional platforms is one of many attributes to his specialized training.
He believes that “sacrificing” is one of the key components to being successful not only in sports but in life as well.
* Bachelors in Sports Management (University of Mary Hardin Baylor)
* Founder/CEO of Sacrifice Training
* Primary Trainer
* NCSF Certified Strength Coach
* NCSF Certified Trainer
* Sports Nutrition Certified
* Periodization Training for Athletes Certified
* NCCPT certified
* 1st Team All American Safety
* 1st Team All American All Purpose Back
* 3rd Team Little All America Safety
* Signed with Green Bay Blizzard of the Indoor Football League in 2011
* Signed with Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League in 2012
A close friend of Bryson Tucker has shared many collegiate and professional moments on and off the field with the Founder/CEO.
During this time he as well developed a passion for athletic training and fitness. Eric has joined Sacrifice Training as the Director of Youth Training and it is a privilege to have him on our team. His experience and knowledge gained during his journey as an elite athlete on both the collegiate and professional platforms will qualify him as a strong asset to the Sacrifice Team. He also believes that sacrificing is one of the key components to being successful not only in sports but in life as well.
* Director of Youth Training
* NCCPT Certified Trainer
* Speed Development for Athletes Cert
* OLYFIT Trainer
* 1st Team All American Linebacker
* 3rd Team Small School All American Linebacker
* 2008 All Region Defensive Player of the Year
* 2008 All Conference Defensive Player of the Year
* 3 time 1st Team All Conference Linebacker
* 2 time 1st Team All Region Linebacker
* 2012 National Regional Combine Invite
* 2013 Canadian Football League Calgary Stampeders Rookie Mini Camp Attendee
Devyn Nicholson is a graduate of East Texas Baptist University where he played baseball for the Tigers.
During his collegiate playing days, Devyn trained at Sacrifice where he developed a passion for athletic performance training. He has been training at Sacrifice since 2017 and has a desire to assist the next generation of athletes in achieving their fitness goals. He brings valuable experience, knowledge, and perspective in athletic performance training to the staff. He believes that the culture at Sacrifice develops athletes physically and mentally to achieve success and handle adversity not only in sports but in life as well.
* Bachelor of Science in Wellness Management: Kinesiology/Minor in Business Administration
* Master of Science in Kinesiology
* 2 years of experience coaching Youth Baseball
Traci Young is a graduate of Texas A&M University where she played rugby for the Aggies.
In high school, she competed in track and played basketball. It wasn’t until college that she found what she considers the best sport in the world, rugby. After college, rugby brought her to Austin where she soon began her career as a public educator. She has been a math teacher, department chair and instructional coach for the past 14 years. During that time she also coached various rugby teams including state and regional select sides. After training at Sacrifice for 5 years, she is combining her teaching skills with her passion for fitness. Traci is excited to be part of a staff that helps individuals of all ages reach their health and fitness goals.
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- OLYFIT Coach
- Bachelors in Accounting from Texas A&M University
- Masters in Educational Leadership from University of Texas – Tyler
- 14 years of experience in public education
- 10 years of rugby coaching experience
- 2005 USA Women’s Rugby Collegiate All-American
- 2005-06 USA U23 Eagle Women’s National Rugby Team
Aliah Smith, a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University and OLYFIT Coach/Personal Trainer at Sacrifice Training.
She grew up playing softball and running track, but discovered a deeper interest in strength and athletic performance after joining the OlyFit family in the Summer of 2019. Since then, Aliah has dedicated her time to becoming a competitive powerlifter where she represents the U.S. Virgin Islands national team.
Beyond elite training, Aliah is passionate about being a part of the Sacrifice Training team because of the community and culture that’s fostered here.
– NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
– Bachelor of Science in Psychology & Criminal Justice
Jordan Claxton, Michigan State University graduate and OLYFIT Coach/Personal Trainer at Sacrifice Training.
Jordan grew up playing baseball, football, track and eventually got into golf as well. Post college, Jordan found his passion for lifting heavy weights and started to compete on the U.S. Virgin Islands national powerlifting team along with Aliah. Jordan became a member at Sacrifice Training in 2021 starting with OLYFIT classes and then transitioned to strength training. The culture at Sacrifice Training is what made Jordan want to join the team and help others the way the gym helped him.
– NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
– NCSF Certified Strength Coach
– Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering – Bachelor of Science in Mathematics